Hold your phone like a camera
- Shutter/grip works with iPhone and Android.
- Slides off when not in use.
- Superfast Bluetooth® connection.
- USB-C rechargeable.
A Bluetooth® shutter button in an ergonomically designed grip that enables you to hold and shoot one-handed like a traditional camera.
The G-Grip in action
One of the most trusted photographers in entertainment.
Greg has always loved shooting on his phone but missed the ergonomic grip and shutter of a camera – hence designing the G-Grip.
I shoot pictures on my phone everyday. I invented the G-Grip so I can operate it like a traditional camera.
Follow Greg on Instagram
hours battery life in normal use
and 4,000 hours on standby.
- Transition frequency 2.4000GHz - 2.4835GHz.
- Communication distance 10m (30ft).
- Battery life 20 hours in use and 4,000 hours on standby.
- iPhone with iOS 6 and above.
- Android OS 4.2 and above.
- Compatible devices require Bluetooth® 4.0+ support and use of side volume key as the shutter button.
Getting started with the G-Grip
Attaching the G-Grip plate to your phone
G-Grip comes with 2 x 3M VHB single use adhesive backed plates which will adhere to smooth, non-textured, non-porous, flat surfaces. We recommend a hard plastic or leather case.*
If you experience any trouble peeling off the red backing from the adhesive plate, use a pin to edge it away. Position the plate using the guide supplied, leave for 24hrs to harden fully before attaching the G-Grip. Choose between landscape ot portrait position.* They will not adhere to rubber, matte glass, silicon, TPU or soft touch coatings.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds.
- Once connected hold shutter for one second to wake up your G-Grip
- Activate Bluetooth® on your device.
- Turn on G-Grip by pressing the shutter button until the status light is flashing green.
- Add Bluetooth® device in phone settings.
- Select ‘GGrip’ from the list of available devices.
- Select Photo mode on your device.
- Press shutter once for single picture.
- For Burst mode, press and hold (for up to 3 minutes).
Note: To configure Burst mode on iPhone, go to Settings > Camera and enable the option to ‘Use Volume Up for Burst’.
- Select Video mode on your device.
- Press shutter once to record, and again to stop.
- The device will go into automatic standby mode after 4 minutes of inactivity.
The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Please recycle all materials used in packaging.
Designed and developed in the UK. Made in China.